Fall Ball 2022
PALO ALTO LITLE LEAGUE 2022-23 FALL BALL
Registration opens Monday, June 20, 2022, at 8:00 a.m.
2022 Fall Ball ages are based on 2023 Little League age, i.e., age as of Aug. 31 2023
Birthdates between 9.1.2007 and 8.31.2010 (13- to 15-year-olds): register here.
Birthdates between 9.1.2010 and 8.21.2018 (5- to 12-year-olds): register here.
- PALL Fall Ball is a developmental league for the Spring 2023 Little League season–it is not an extension of the Spring 2022 season.
- Fall Ball is a community-baseball, instructional league; it is not as competitive as the spring season. The goals of Fall Ball are
- Have fun
- Develop skills for the Spring 2023 season
- Registration fees are $250 per player. If late registrations are allowed, there is an additional $100 late fee assessment.
- Player's assignment to a division is based on the player’s 2023 Little League age, i.e., player’s age as of August 31, 2023.
- Ages 13, 14, and 15 (born between 9.1.07 and 8.31.10)–Juniors/Intermediate
- Ages 11 and 12 (born between 9.1.10 and 8.31.12)–Little League A (PCL/Majors)
- Ages 9 and 10 (born between 9.1.12 and 8.31.14)–Little League B (Minors)
- Ages 7 and 8 (born between 9.1.14 and 8.31.16)–Coach Pitch
- Age 5 and 6 (born between 9.1.16 and 8.31.18)–T-Ball, if there is sufficient interest and field availability and if coaches are identified
- There are no Fall Ball Wiffle Ball or Challenger divisions.
- All 11- and 12-year-olds must attend a mandatory evaluation session, which will be held on a Saturday following the close of registration.
- Depending on the number of players, there may be tryouts for the Juniors/Intermediate teams.
- Little League A teams are formed by a committee consisting of the Majors player agent, skill evaluators, team managers, and other league administrators. It is expected that teams will be formed within one week of the close of registration. The considerations for Little League A team formation are
- Team balance
- Friend requests (not guaranteed)
- School teams
- Little League B, Coach Pitch, and T-Ball teams are primarily school- and friend-based. The teams are formed by the player agents and the teams will be formed in the days following the close of registration.
- There is one weekday and one Saturday game scheduled for each team, every week.
- Little League A and Little League B seasons conclude with single elimination tournaments in late October.
- All games and practices end by October 29, 2022.
Palo Alto Little League
3672 Middlefield Rd
Palo Alto, CA 94306
Connect with us!